The chateau was built on the site of a former fortress and documented in 1582 by Jan Kryštof Skrbenský, rebuilt and completed by Karl Traugott Skrbenský in the 18th century. The building has got three two-storeyed wings with a mansard roof. The last owners were the Arcs, who realized some Classicist adjustments in 1840. To the building belongs also a park. The chateau is privately owned and not free accessible to public.
Direction Město Albrechtice (Krnov - Krásné Loučky – Hošťálkovy).
Bike Route No. 55 Krnov – Krásné Loučky and then on the road Krásné Loučky – Hošťálkovy.