Jindřichov ve Slezsku
Castle of the Counts of Hodic started to be built in the 2nd half of the 17th century. It consists of four two-storeyed wings evident based on early Baroque layout. The current appearance of the building, carrying elements of the Empire style, originates in 1844 when it was rebuilt into a Baroque castle after a fire. Upstairs are two halls. Halls and some other rooms have wooden ceilings; also the original chandeliers, walls and doors facing have been preserved. The building is surrounded by a park of 4.73 hectares, ranking to the most valuable and best preserved parks in the district Bruntál. The park is decorated with sculptures and stone accessories. The oldest of them are statues of two lions from marble, originated in the 18th century, installed in front of the facade.
Not accessible to public.
Direction Město Albrechtice (Krnov – Město Albrechtice – Třemešná ve Slezsku – Jindřichov ve Slezsku)
Bike route No. 55 Krnov – Město Albrechtice, then on the road Město Albrechtice – Třemešná ve Slezsku – Jindřichov)