The chateau originated in the 16th century. It is three-wing storey building surrounded by natural gardens. The first reference about the castle came from 1449, but since 1526 it wasted thereafter the castle owned Hohezollern. This castle remains only the rests of the moats behind the chateau. In the 2nd half of 16th century the councellor of the principality Krnov Jeroným Reinwald started building up a Renaissance chateau which was finished in 1804. The chateau was rebuilt in the Baroque style, the third wing built out and the natural gardens founded in the 18th century. The fronts of the chateau were set up in Classicism style at the beginning of the 19th century.
The chateau is not open to the public.
Direction Bruntál.Bike route No. 503 starting in Chářovská street, Krnov – Brantice.