Empire house No. 21
Empire house No.21
Especially the ground floor shows its Renaissance featured foundation from the late 16th century, a hall with a cross vault including. After minor adjustments to the Baroque, in 1806 it was rebuilt in the Empire style. It served originally as a local bench, but today there is a library. It the forefront of the library there is a plastic sign “Providente Deo Omnia Faust” (“with God's help everything will be fine”).
It is not free accessible.
Direction Krnov – Město Albrechtice
Bike route No. 55 Krnov – Město Albrechtice