Hotel Tiroler – Silesian house
Johann Flemmich, the later owner of the inn, let built a dance hall, a bowling alley and a garden terrace for summer time. At the entrance to the inn there was hanging an old inn sign with a white horse and an unusual picture of a young man dancing in Tyrolean traditional costume welcoming guests. That is why the inn was given the nickname Cheerful Tyrolean.
The hotel used to be a well-known place of important social events. In 1889 Emil Holub, a Czech explorer, lectured about its research trip to South Africa. In 1890 there was shown an original Edison phonograph to public. Later on
A later owner of the hotel has set up a theater with a stage. To the reconstruction from 1928 to 1930 contributed Leopold Bauer, a significant architect and native of Krnov.
The hotel is currently used for commercial purposes mainly.